- I'm so excited about Jess, Meg, Chuck, Ellen, and Jo returning. I actually like Jo, so this is good for me.
- Castiel being dead is a surprise, but I can't wait to see what's he like. And hee at where Dean is taking him. It's better than the bar, I guess.
- Sam and Dean are going to go back to normal! Slowly, but still. I'm happy about this.
- Lucifer sounds interesting.
- I can't wait to see that episode where Dean jumps five years into the future. I hope Sam goes with him, but I doubt it.
-Why is it not September 10th yet?
Second up, Bones:
- Yay for a Booth/Brennan kiss.
-That's all I know.
-I'm so excited David's having a little girl! I'm sure she'll be a Daddy's Girl.
-The new family sounds interesting.
-Lynette's pregnancy sounds like it'll have an impact on the family.
-I can't wait for more Bree/Karl.
- I'm thinking Amita will accept Charlie's proposal.
-The cases for episode two and three sound extremely interesting.
-I'm excited about the five year jump, even though I want to see Jim and Melinda with a baby. Oh, well. At least we'll have flashbacks.
-Although I wish Jim and Melinda had a daughter, a little boy is okay too. I like the name Aidan. It's always been a favorite of mine.
I hope we get spoilers for more shows soon. I can't wait until September. This summer is going so slow.
I might do a real life post later, but I doubt it.