2) Do you own an iPod? - Yes I do. It's awesome.
3) What person on your Flist do you talk to the most? - I'm not really sure. I talk to them all equally.
4) What time is your alarm clock set to? - I don't have an alarm clock. I wake up between 6:00 and 6:30 AM on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. On Tuesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays, and Sunday I wake up between 7:00 and 9:00.
5) Do you still remember the first person you kissed? - I haven't kissed anyone yet.
6) Do you remember where you were on 9/11/01? - I was in school in Reading Class. It was sixth grade. We just sat and watched the TV for hours.
7) Would you rather take the picture or be in the picture? - I would rather take the picture. I don't smile very well.
8) What was the last movie you watched? - I think it was that Gym Teacher movie that starred Nathan Kress.
9) Do any of your friends have children? -No, they don't.
10) Has anyone anyone ever called you lazy? - My mom.
11) Do you ever take medication to help you fall asleep? -No. I suffer through my sleeplessness until I finally do fall asleep.
12) What CD is currently in your CD player? - Well, I don't have a CD player, but it's currently "Born To Run" on my iPod.
13) Do you prefer regular or chocolate milk? - Regular. I like chocolate, but not chocolate milk. It's not that good to me.
14) Has anyone told you a secret this week? -No. I have no secrets this week.
15) When was the last time you had Starbucks? - I never go. I don't even like coffee or any variations of coffee.
16) Can you whistle? - No. It's impossible for me, just like blowing bubbles with gum.
18) What are you looking forward to? - My birthday, Supernatural tonight, the Numb3rs season premiere tomorrow, and the D&J Christmas movie.
19) Did you watch cartoons as a child? - Yes. I still watch them now. I miss Angry Beaver, Rugrats, Aah! Real Monsters, and countless other cartoons.
23) Do you own any band t-shirts? - No I don't.
17) What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? - Their eyes, I think.
24) What will you be doing in one hour? - I'll still be online, looking to see what's up on my flist.
25) Is anyone in love with you? - I don't think so. I haven't dated anyone in two years. My first relationship ended badly, and I just haven't found anyone yet.
26) What was the last song heard? - Good Riddance (Time of Your Life) by Green Day.
27) Last time you cried? - When I got yelled at by mom two weeks ago for no reason. I'm a little sensitive and she lectures you for half an hour because she won't let things go.
28) Are you on a desktop computer or a lap top? - Desktop computer. I'm at school.
29) Are you currently wanting any piercing or tattoos? - I have no desire for any of those.
30) What the weather like? - Sunny, but freezing and windy. It's so cold I don't even want to go out there.
31) Would you ever date a girl/guy covered in tattoos? - Probably not, even if I like their personality.
32) What did you do before this? - I was eating pizza and drinking Pepsi in the cafeteria.
33) When is the last time you slept on the floor? - I can't remember. Maybe a long time ago?
34) How many hours of sleep do you need to function? - Maybe five. I usually try to sleep nine.
35) Do you eat breakfast daily? -No. I hate breakfast.
36) Are your days fast-paced? -Only when I have three classes in a row on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. The day is usually slow.
37) What did you do last night? - I watched Pushing Daisies and Bones, and surfed the Internet.
38) Do you use sarcasm? - Yes, yes I do.
39) How old will you be turning on your next birthday? -Nineteen. It's going to be pretty cool, I hope.
40) Are you picky about spelling and grammar? - Yes. I want to be an English teacher, and bad spelling and grammar has always, always bothered me.
41) Have you ever been to Six Flags? - No. I've never been there before.
43) Do you get along better with the same sex or the opposite sex? - I get along with them equally.
44) Do you like mustard? - No. Mustard is gross. I prefer ketchup.
45) Do you sleep on your side? -Yes. That's more comfortable for me. I toss and turn though, so I wake up on my stomach.
46) Do you watch the news? - Sometimes. Mostly for the weather.
47) How did you get one of your scars? - I have a big scar on my arm from my cat scratching me. I was holding him, and he didn't want to be held.
48) Who was the last person to make you mad? - My mom because she tries to get me to do several things at once.
49) Do you like anybody? -I don't like anyone in that way, although I do like my friends and parents.
50) What is the last thing you purchased? - Pizza, Pepsi, and a chocolate chip cookie.